Pupil Premium 2017/18
In 2017-2018 we expect to receive approximately £18000:
We are planning to use the allocated funding to fund the following strategies:
- Individual pupil conferencing to identify barriers to learning and children's aspirations.
- Teaching Assistants in class in the morning to support and target needs of children especially in English and maths.
- Specialist English and maths teachers to provide additional support in-class as well as targeted booster classes so all children in receipt of Pupil Premium Grant achieve Age Related Expectations in both Key Stages.
- Training for teaching assistants in all areas of the curriculum.
- Curriculum enrichment – music tuition, school trips, after school sports.
- Teaching Assistant to provide social skills groups and in-class support.
- Breakfast Club.
- Funding for additional SEN support and Educational Psychologist time.
Pupil Premium 2016/17
Pupil Premium 2015/16