To start as soon as possible
Permanent contract 10 hours per week, Term time + four weeks
Grade 4 SCP 11 - 14, £15,507 - £16,481 Per Annum Pro Rata
The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Duties will include:
- Carry out and record basic checks and help maintain Health and Safety records
- Supporting the maintenance of property and grounds including liaising with contractors
- Experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating competently
- Willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety
- Perform security checks on the building
Previous experience would be beneficial but training will be provided. The successful candidate could be required to act as a key holder with attendant duties.
The hours of working are Monday to Friday and are flexible across the 10 hours.
Job description, Person specification and Application form are available from the school website or by contacting the school office.
Closing date: Noon 20th February 2018
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.