All councillors are elected by their class mates.
Year One: Harvey and Hannah
Year Two: Jake and Lucas
Year Three: Kerry and Edward
Year Four: Poppy and Kieran W
Year Five: Ingsum and Grace
Year Six: Carys and Katie
Minutes of meetings
12th September '18
It was decided to elect the Chairperson at the next meeting
Each year group were given a book to record ideas given by classmates to raise at meetings.
19th September '18
- Carys was elected Chairperson
- Elections for the job of secretary are to take place at the next meeting
- A date was set for the School Council to organise a 'Macmillan Coffee Afternoon'
Minutes of the School Council meetings 2018 - 2019
2017 - 2018
The School Councillors are elected by their classes.
Year 1: Aliona H & Jacob B
Year 2: Martha G and Reece J
Year 3: Jaymee-Leigh R and James H
Year 4: Grace W and James S
Year 5: Kobi M and Megan J
Year 6: Grace D and Sophie K
Our School Council ran a coffee afternoon on Friday 29th September 2017 to raise funds for Macmillan Cancer Support. Along with Mrs Dare, they wrote to parents asking for donations, they set up the hall and served our families.
Thank you to everyone who was able to join us, we all had a great time and we raised a fantastic £250
Minutes of School Council Meetings 2017-2018
- School Council 22.6.18.docx
- School Council 20.4.18.docx
- School Council 9.3.18.docx
- School Council 12.1.18.docx
- School Council 8.11.17.docx
Minutes of School Council Meetings 2016-17