2 X TEACHING ASSISTANT VACANCIES
The Governors of St Catherine’s Catholic Primary School & Kindergarten, Wimborne are seeking to appoint two positive and inspiring Teaching Assistants for September 2018. They are keen to accommodate the best candidates who will make a positive impact on our school and standards. Applicants with experience are encouraged to apply.
- A welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos
- Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
- A supportive staff team who genuinely want the best for our pupils
- A commitment to your own professional development
The successful candidate will:
- Be happy to support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be committed to creating challenge, excitement, creativity and independence in learning
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be dynamic, resilient and hard working with a positive nature
- Be able to work as part of a team and establish positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and staff
- Have a reflective and evaluative approach to their practice
Required September 2018
Salary: Grade 5
Contract: Fixed Term, Full-time
Visits to the school are encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Heathcock, Senior Administrator by email at email@example.com or contact the school on 01202 883763.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for this post.
Closing Date: Noon 2nd July 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 9th July 2018
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by email
To start as soon as possible
Permanent contract 10 hours per week, Term time + four weeks
Grade 4 SCP 11 - 14, £15,507 - £16,481 Per Annum Pro Rata depending on experience
The Governors are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated person who would like to provide a key role in maintaining our school site, to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
Duties will include:
- Carry out and record basic checks and help maintain Health and Safety records
- Supporting the maintenance of property and grounds including liaising with contractors
- Experience of DIY and ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating competently
- Willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety
- Perform security checks on the building
Previous experience would be beneficial but training will be provided. The successful candidate could be required to act as a key holder with attendant duties.
The hours of working are Monday to Friday and are flexible across the 10 hours.
Job description, Person specification and Application form are available from the school website or by contacting the school office.
Closing date: Noon 2nd July
Interviews: week beginning 9th July 2018
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.